RF is deviating from his style in the other two stories and so far it's much better written than the other parts. The author kept all the characters, well, in character, and spun an enthralling plot - that remains perfectly realistic. Also has a. Sure, she loves video games a bit more than a normal person does, but aside from that, there's nothing else to her. Reaching - Chapter 1 - kokichiouma - Dangan Ronpa - Archive of Our Own Readers can vote for character Free Time. danganronpa kokichiouma oumasai +3 more # 9 Just A Game [SAIOUMA] by were all clowns in this house. Comments: Non-despair AU. Who will find themselves nothing but a corpse the morning after? An unusual pair that works out magnificently, characters with realistic thoughts and speech patterns; very interesting setting; and a beautiful format of. Comments: Shows lots of hidden potential with twists and turns to the cases and characters. Makoto manages to both feel right at home at the Fairy Tail guild hall, while still contributing noticeably to the events of canon. Contains spoilers for Danganronpa 1, 2, 2.5, and 3! Latest Chapter - 55. Colorful and likeable cast. Inspired by Legacy of Despair above, and follows the same script format. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory. My all time favorite one is Project Rewrite. New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing Relationships: Akamatsu Kaede/Saihara Shuichi Harukawa Maki/Momota Kaito Iruma Miu/K1-B0 Characters: Akamatsu Kaede Saihara Shuichi Momota Kaito Harukawa Maki Amami Rantaro Shirogane Tsumugi Oma Kokichi Iruma Miu Gokuhara Gonta Chabashira Tenko Shinguji Korekiyo Yonaga Angie Can he? And more importantly, will God forgive me for this? Will Naegi kill everyone? Right? Obviously contains spoilers for. Break Check it out for yourselfit's Fangan Fuckin' Ronpa! The press begins to slowly descend down onto me. Prologue (An alternate take on Chapter 2 where no one dies and everyone's secrets are revealed.). I masqueraded as a monster to make everyone hate me and pull off a convincing mastermind act, he was the bold stereotypical hero opposing me by trying to bring everyone together. I can just take the blame for Maki if you die from the poison. Pairing(s): Akamatsu Kaede/Saihara Shuichi, Oma Kokichi/Shinguji Korekiyo,Chabashira Tenko/Yumeno Himiko, Shinguji Korekiyo/Tojo Kirumi, Tags: Alternate Universe - Talentswap (Dangan Ronpa), Canon Rewrite, Virtual Reality, Human K1-B0 (Dangan Ronpa), Different murders, Different Culprits, Different Survivors, New Dangan Ronpa V3 Spoilers, Ouma's somehow less of an ass yet more of one at the same time, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Implied/Referenced Abuse(Per several backstories; not in the present; dw), Angst and Humor. The cast members have varying likeability, which gives it an interesting dynamic where students are not just trying to uncover the mysteries of their school, but overcome the drama resonating among them. Due to role swap, we follow the POV of Chiaki instead of Hajime. Summary: A re-writing of chapter 3 in which three different people fall victims of the Despair Disease. left kudos on this work! Comments: With a unique cast of characters from many different anime, this fic has interesting character interactions and a nice mix of humor and mystery. The whole story can be resumed to "hajime is god damn pissed" and I love it. ", Comments: A great AU fic that depicts how things wouldve gone if, Pairing(s): Shuichi Saihara/Kaede Akamatsu, Maki Harukawa/Kaito Momota. 27. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this long story to come, because I've been pouring my heart and soul into it. Danganronpa fanfiction recommendations : r/danganronpa - reddit (My 2ND killing game after. N-No I'm not!" This story stars 26 characters trapped by Monokuma in a game of Mutual Killing. Perception - Waiting for someone. Style inspired by works from Kitt and Magorgle. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, 1. The Ultimate Detective and the Ultimate Supreme kokichi falls for the barista at a new coffee shop in his hometown. V3 fic recs? (Possible spoilers in replies) : r/danganronpa - reddit Especially strong first and final arc - unorthodox, but rewarding. It takes place in an unknown area and contains twists and turns in every corner. ", Kaito: "Guess I rubbed off on you too huh? Comments: You might be thinking this is just a crack fanfic but really it is not. Epilogue. : r/danganronpa I love all the characters so I don't care who is the main character! Comments: Although it just started, the fic gives us good characters, which includes a funny, self aware narrator, a great setting, being the real place of the Suicide Forest, and enjoyable moments. Rather than just gone, he should say they never existed in this room in the first place. Their only means of escape? Comments: It's the last part of The World After The End Trilogy. (spoileriffic, set after the game), Tags: AU-What if? Edit: At this point, I'm giving you recomandations, huh. Well worth the time to read and seriously needs a tropes page at some point. Comments: An entertaining cross, albeit one that cheerfully relies on spoilers - even in the first chapter, there's. try fanganronpa its an american version of hopes peak where the students are trapped in a mall and have to do a mutual killing. Synopsis: Shirogane has been absent from school for 3 weeks now. Different talents, different backstories, and most of all: different lives taken in different ways. A VR simulation meant to test and strengthen Naegi's character. Meet Hajime Hinata, a staunch admirer of talent who hoped to one day attend Hopes Peak Academys Main Course and be recognized as a talented individual, but was unable to because he lacked a talent. It takes place in a Space Station above Earth called the Kumet. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The Hands We're Dealt ", Kaito: "Well, don't get me wrong, I hate your guts and your a bastard. It alternates between familiar and unseen. Status: Dormant; last updated October 2018. The world has become a very dangerous place after all, and there's no way he can allow Naegi Makoto's light to blink out. Summary: He was too plain, too average for Hope's Peak Academy to ever see any potential in him; Hajime always knew that. au where tenko discovers the sickle and survives", Pairings: Tenko/Himiko, background Maki/Kaito. Comments: This story does a unique take on the concept of bringing the students who died during the events of the first game back to life, and also features well-written original characters. Ultimates are capable killers. The Ikebukuro Station East sign looms over him. The Final Trial Fanfic Recs /. Ever wonder how sweet, innocent Chihiro would interact with rude, vulgar Miu? The cast is especially well-rounded and enjoyable to read, and there's some good twists to boot. In other words, an imposed time loop. ", Kokichi: "Stop talking and just kill me please.". ", Kokichi: "Can we just does this already, I'm starting to feel worse. There was a reason she visited the pods way more than she should have, and there was a reason she continued living. The story is told in similar style to the games, divided into six cases/chapters which are further seperated into free-time/exploration , investigation periods, and then a class-trial/execution. be absent to the death of Chiaki Nanami and the indirect brainwashing of Class 77-B of hopes peak as a result. It also helps this has CG's just like how the games due and it works to make it more like a video game and hey you get to see the most weirdest of crossovers come alive like Nagito and Sans. Tom Marvolo Riddle does not do failure. Going back in time, will Hinata be able t # 1. "Fine! School starts in 6 hours, and Makoto and his classmates are trying to ignore the various calls and texts they're getting from their upperclassmen. 13. As stated above, the first chapters already spoilt some late-game plot threads, so it's best to read this fic once you've completed the main story of DRV3. Academy. Synopsis: Injured and recently dishcharged from Fenrir, Mukuro Ikusaba must learn to adjust to a normal life in Kyoto. I FOUND THE LOGIN TO TBIS ACCOUNT AGAIN hello chapter 2ers here are a collection of miscellaneous SHINY NEW DRAWINGS before i DISAPPEAR INTO THE VOID. Expectations danganronpa: world tour cast complete with everyone's ultimates and roles . I've read both and thought they were both really good! I actually had fun messing with you. It's a road you became familiar with. There wasn't a single part of it which wouldn't make me hold my breath. Synopsis: Taking place inside Monokuma's own mansion (Yes he has one) 17 characters have been placed to participate in this murder mansion mystery with them being the killers and victims. Comment: Very interesting and well-rounded cast and setting, and the protagonist has attitude. Rest and Rectification. An unforgettable bear gives them the directive, of "kill, or be killed." Who will perish? Lots of hijinks and heartbreak per Dangan Ronpa tradition. "I am the ultimate friend and I am gonna make the whole world my friend!" (Set pre-series, major spoilers. After all I've done I can't pretend to be innocent. Synopsis: It didn't seem to matter what she didwho she killed, who she sacrificed, who she saved, or even how she diedbecause Harukawa Maki would always wake up in that same damn classroom to start the worst day of her entire miserable life over again. Team Danganronpa : Part 5 (Y/n) (L/n) is the Ultimate Film Director, a name that has been held in her family for generations, so she would naturally go to the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. When Lexa dies, Clarke climbs to the top of the tower and is struck by lightning and sent back in time to the dropship landing. If he could get his Minerva McGonagall has lived through more than most ever will. Danganronpa, The Old American Killing Game by Trygve11, Welcome to the Gifted Inmates Academy by LisaBasil, Scar Tissue of Their Worlds by soniagiris, Kaede Akamatsu: SHSL Slapper by queenofmelons & anonymous friend, Everyone's Brand New and Improved Killing Game Semester by Nhitori, past the bitterness and broken things by Illmerica, nonexisting, you still filled my mind by ghostheart, or did it eat the little girl? Hes already well aware that every so often the television will come on, informing him that its precisely eightin the morning or ten at night. "' Basically, Team 7 vs. Kaguya, final smack down. Uses some old fan translation terms cause it was written before the official English release, but still really good. I really like those monologues. Loose sequel to, Tags: Mystery, Murder Mystery, Drama, Suspense, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Eventual Romance, Hope vs. It really captures the witty writing from Danganronpa (one word, not two) series. I started this fic in late January/early February of this year, shortly after the game was released in Japanese. With a huge community and a very active writer, updates are frequent with plenty of side content to go through while you wait. Synopsis: A quirky story with characters made on WWE 2K14 custom character maker. The process should take seconds but it feels like it takes forever. Investigation 3 Circumstances change when the students of Hope's Peak Academy decide to stand together against the Mastermind. Synopsis: This story is canon to the whole Hope's Peak Saga, and takes place after, Comments: Rich story with drama, comedy, romance, angst, paranoia, and more. Taking account of how she isnt an AI from the Future Foundation but an actual person here, her thoughts and actions affect the story differently. All this and more in A New Hope. 5. 8. Seeing Mikan also get to take a comforting role rather then being the one getting comforted is a nice change of pace. Summary: A work inspired by other well-known Fangan Ronpa stories. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Danganronpa fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. All their fics are well thought out, have excellent pacing and emotional depth. Summary: A story of despair, told anew. As they grow stronger under their chosen leader, they soon learn they were all chosen to lead one final stand against good and evil, hope and despair-a stand not all of them will survive. New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing. 36. Breno_Ferreira, Cale_is_my_god, qwpanda, Miacatkitty12, Gatekeeper_TAR, Azaria_Willow, vivalatin, Fatto_Catto, FinnCC, elvys04126, Ghousted, ChiakoFunami, NotARobot458, theFreezerFlame, renpicksupthepen, Wkc_Kai, AliahAnotherAnimeLover, Ayyna_banayyna, unicrashthenarwhal, UTMVNightLight, DrAgentA, Ukaen, critically, llCookieQueenll, MaiKodama, Captain_skank, FallenShadow950, Islamiki, groundhog0202b, MowukaMoon, RyosCheney2020, aphid_muse, Doodlebug101307, UltimateProcrastinator, nonope, CumMountain, Draken7143, MentallyUnstableexe, Liz_386, connormurphydoesntexist, Jamila_Kitsune, Serene_Odyssey, Random_Husky, Whitef1ame, Magicmoonss, TSMG, JuniorPsychopaths, ilovesourpunch, Somelolzdude, Nkreed, and 287 more users Her heart never faltered in the line of duty, and to be honest, she would feel more comfortable in a hospital room than her own wedding. ", Kokichi: "Wow, that's actually really smart of you Kaito. 2. Sort by: Hot. Feel free to add a fanfic to the list, but remember to use the template found here. This is a fic that welcomes all readers whether they know nothing about the series or if they've already exhausted so much canon material that they're yearning for more there's something to be found in String Theory that will be to the reader's enjoyment. Synopsis: When Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Artist, finds himself waking up in a strange new place, he has no idea what to think. Everyone's more or less in-character, the character interactions are written with so much heart and care, and you might be surprised by certain plot twists that heads a lot differently than the actual game. I'll prove them wrong, and I'll prove them wrong in this beautifully thrilling killing game. Seconded so much! No actual NSFW. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Forbidden Recommended by: Humble-Novice, Sakami, Net Neutrality, Synopsis: Three different sacrifices are made, and three different survivors stumble out of the rubble. An, Comments: Well-written and updated almost weekly, the story explores the changes and consequences that unfold due to, Recommended by: Sentairider42, MrHollowRabbit, Net Neutrality, Synopsis: Author's Summary "The first investigation was going exactly as the Mastermind hoped it would. 17. ~A Starling Chron. Many, many possibilities. Will he ever hear it? Comments: Written by the same author who did the above fanfic, Jojo's Despair-Filled Adventure tackles the plot of JJBA, this time with Junko and Mukuro (or at least, their Victorian English counterparts) as the antagonists of the series. Everyone must determine how much the past really matters to the present and where they'll go from here. This story takes place after trial two in Thh, so spoilers from every You were never good at interacting with others, giving them a blank stare or ignoring them completely, the closest thing you've ever felt love was towards your toys. SHSL Time Traveler, a dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to - FanFiction Comments: This AU is as good, if not better than the story in the game itself. gay bxblove kokichioma +22 more # 10 Motive About Me? Again, I hope you all enjoy. Or maybe it was the only life she knew. Danganronpa | Reader Komaeda Nagito | Anime/Manga Romance Videogames After your father's death, you and your mother struggle to make a living. I am in love with it and it's hard to put into words why. You may have been a bitch, but you were useful to my cause, and you weren't boring. Even if that hand reaches out to him, Ouma won't pull it, or let himself be pulled. Synopsis: Fukawa dies. Of course, since this is an AU, there will also be variations from canon, so please take that into account. He knows that to be successful, he must make sacrifices. Everything seemed fine until the moment he stepped inside the school he got transported along with 15 other strangers in a bizarre world with things and places related to the Joestar Family. 21. But what if she survived her execution? https://archiveofourown.org/works/28828485 Not a bad one, short but its in progress. Y/N L/N, t Short things up your Obito from Naruto and have his powers. Synopsis: Following the mass disappointment of Season 53 and several complaints from the test audience, Tsumugi is given an ultimatum: rewrite the entire season, or lose her precious job. Who am I kidding, who would miss someone like me? Comments: A silly little humour fic in which life gets in the way of the students' romantic endeavours. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth hoping for here. And, well, more importantly, will the Devil befriend me for this? Summary: Junko Enoshima executed Chiaki Nanami to throw her classmates into despair. Work Search: Here's the hoping that the author returns to the story some day. I'm sorry Gonta, you deserved better. She gets a much better chance to grow and develop than she does in the original, and it's an incredible work overall. Privacy Policy. All I Need Is You YADERE IBUKI M. by Willow. She just didn't know the answer yet. A helping hand is useless if the person being helped spurns it. Within the confusion of the 77th class being carried away to a tropical island in the middle of the sea instead of attending Hope's Peak Academy, a mysterious girl is washed to the beach of Jabberwock Island that turns out to be of the age of the participants of the class trip. He fills your heart with a beautiful song of hope and despair. I also take requests! This story incorporates many of the iterations of the series, including media other than video games. The road to recovery is a hard one, and a reunion is far off. The writing styles are drastically different and there are some good jokes in there too. Seeing Fem!Naegi's interactions with the rest of Class 78 gave me the fuzzies. Comments: While this story sadly hasn't been picked up in a while, what is present is enough to make me desperately want more. But it's not as easy for her to get accustomed to this life, especially with the layer of loneliness hanging over her complex. Comments: Complete and utter fluff. It stars Kata Tsuga, who possesses the unusual-for-a-protagonist talent of SHSL Blogger. Sixteen students from various worlds have been trapped inside an amusement park at the whims of its sinister (yet strangely cuddly) mascot, and the only way out is to get away with murder! Summary: When she turns around to look at the puppys owner, the remnants of a smile still gracing her lips, she finds him staring at her with a contemplative expression. The absence of windows keeps any traces of illumination from creeping in. Spoilers for the Danganronpa series and Disco Elysium. Synopsis: The world's painted in such beautiful colors. All twenty-one of them now have to struggle to stay alive in this new, twisted killing game. You know, looking back, the two of us had the same goal, but we went about it in different ways. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Class Trial 2 Lucky for him, the Ultimate Detective Kaede Akamatsu is there to do the thinking where he can't, and she's optimistic that the nature of the Ultimate Academy is to cultivate their talents; Even when the headmaster encourages them all to participate in a Killing Game. Harmony Monokuma instantly seemed to take a liking to the girl. It explores different possible scenarios such as. He doesnt need them, this time around. Summary: Few would have guessed that Shuichi Saihara and Kirumi Tojo were ever meant to be. Kirigiri and Monokuma are a little bit. Comments: It has a colorful, likable cast, many of whom have. --a short saiouma book-- Class Trial 2 Aftermath Constantly keeps his stories entertaining with the right amount of unpredictability. This changes some things. Comments: An interesting take on a scenario where Mukuro Ikusaba regrets her role as Junko's accomplice and tries her best to keep everybody alive despite not still being known as 'Junko Enoshima'. "!? "What?! Will Prairie be able to survive the killing game and protect her peers? Yumeno has an older brother that she occasionally talks about, and Saihara has his uncle, but Maki Harukawa has absolutely nobody to go back to. Then suddenly POOF they're twelve again and waiting to meet their sensei on team assignment day. It becomes clear that there are some things even out of Monokuma's control: what are the greater forces at play? She transmigrated into the body of Ancia, the current wife of the monstrous crown prince, Blake, in an R-19 romance novel. Is there something on my face? He blinks quickly and immediately averts his gaze, burying his chin in his scarf once more. Hajime is asked by her father to become her bodyguard and gradually becomes more and more involved with the Kuzuryu yakuza syndicate and it's machinations as their relationship progresses. Comments: The story gets off to a rocky start but the writing has been steadily improving with a new cowriter. Investigation 2 Anime/Manga Mystery. Checkmate Oh, and there's a talking bear as the headmaster. And one ominous name consistently shows up, promising answers to the cast that they may not like: just what is the story behind the "Weltall Reactor"? You guys always had the trials on lock. "-spill the Naruto travels to the past to save humanity when the future is destroyed. Comments: This story explores Akane's background and character development shortly after the events of the second killing game. Relatively low-key, and focuses on character development. Summary: Chiaki doesn't think she's anyone special. Seconding this rec. As he pushes himself up off the pavement and up onto one arm, the absence feels painfully obviousa strange vacuum somewhere in the hollow of his chest, a single cog missing from an intricate machine still running yet still somehow off. The countdown to the end of the world has begun. Kokichi Stories - Wattpad